| wow...new giveway....mesti join ni...dianjurkan oleh http://apregnantpause.net|
tinjau2 kt the baby organis store...wow...nice...tp sy paling suka yg kt atas....
why...coz it's so nice n i know it's safe, natural and pure...and the most important...
- Conventionally grown cotton is the 2nd most pesticide-laden crop in the world (after corn),
- The crop consumes 25% of the insecticides, more than 10% of the pesticides used worldwide,
- # 7 of the top 15 pesticides used on conventionally grown cotton in the United States have been classified by the Environment Protection Agency (EPA) as potential or known carcinogens,
- Conversion of conventional cotton into clothes uses numerous toxic chemicals at each stage – silicone waxes, harsh petroleum scours, softeners, brighteners, heavy metals, flame and soil retardants, ammonia and formaldehyde – to name just a few,
- It takes roughly one-third of a pound of chemicals (pesticides and fertilizers) to grow enough cotton for just one T-shirt